In Hub Options, Select Hub Info
The following information will be available under your hub info section:
- NAME: Shows your hub name.
- BRAND: Shows the brand name of your hub.
- MODEL: Shows the model name of your hub.
- VERSION: Shows the version information of your hub.
- IP: These are IP assigned to each added hub(s) on your LEXI App. IP assigned to hub(s) are based on your router’s network.
- WiFi/BT/MESH MAC: These are the unique identifiers assigned to a network interface controller. LEXI hub is embedded with (WiFi, BLUETOOTH, MESH) MAC ids.
- SSID: Shows the name of the WiFi network on which your hub is configured.
- TIMEZONE: Shows the name of the time zone on which your hub is configured.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Note: LEXI may update your hub’s software using OTA (Over-The-Air) utility, which automatically updates your hub with the latest software. Your hub version information may vary from time to time whenever your LEXI hub gets updated OTA.