To view your device properties, please follow the steps listed below:
- On the light you wish to see the Properties, click on the action menu button in Android, or the in iOS, and select the clicking on the edit icon .
- You will be shown multiple device options.
- Please click on the Device Info option.
- Next screen will show you all the information related to the selected device.
- NAME: Name for the device.
- BRAND: Brand name of device.
- HUB: Hub name on which the device is connected.
- MODEL: Model name for the bulb.
- IP/ID: These are LEXI inhouse IP/ID assigned to each added device.
- FAMILY: Brand and Family name are related to each other, family comes under the brand, where each brand has their own categorization of lights.
- VERSION: This specifies the version of the light/device.
- COM: Communication mode. It will show one of these: BLE, BLE Mesh, WiFi. LEXI devices supports BLE, BLE Mesh, WiFi communication mode.
- MAC: This is the unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller which is used as a network address in communications within a network segment.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.