Building Layouts play a critical role in the future planned functionality of LEXI, so we encourage you to go through the process of setting your building layout.
- Select Building Layout in the Hub Options Menu.
- The dropdown menu will display the different types of building layouts available
- Once you select the type of building, it will show multiple rooms/locations based on the selected building category.
- Clicking on the + icon besides the room/location type will add it to your Lexi app.
- Once you have added the room/location types, click the Save button at the bottom of your screen which will save the hub layout.
- Now you can assign the devices to these virtual rooms you created in the hub layout using the Device Location option under Devices section.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
You can create up to 10 rooms for each location type.
Note: When you update your hub layout and remove any room, the previous configuration will get deleted and you will need to assign devices again to the new hub layout.