You can reset your thermal scanner by following the steps below:
- Make sure your Air Quality Monitor has been plugged in/turned on.
- Long Press the power button at the back of the Air Quality Monitor for 8-10Seconds.
- The indicator light on the front side of the monitor will start flashing blue light.
- Press the power button again for 4-5 Seconds.
- The light at the front side should not turn green and start flashing rapidly. If the light is not flashing rapidly (taking one second between flashes), it means the monitor is not reset properly. Please please switch off the monitor and switch it back on. Then follow the steps from 1 - 4 again.
- Once the green light is flashing rapidly, the device is ready to be configured/added to your LEXI app.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.