You can rename your hub by following the steps given below:
There are two ways to get to the renaming Hub Option.
- The first is to click on the green “power” icon on the top left-hand corner of your LEXI app. It will show you your hub details.
- Click on the Settings icon .
- Now click on the edit button next to Rename Hub option and rename the hub as per your choice. Click OK once done.
Another way to rename your hub is by following the steps below:
- Click the “hamburger” menu on the top right-hand corner.
- Click Edit Hub and it will show you the connected hubs.
- Click the action menu button in Android, or the in iOS, next to your selected hub name and click settings icon .
- Now click on the edit (pencil icon) button next to Rename Hub option and rename the hub as per your choice. Click OK once done.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Note: If you have multiple hubs connected to your app, it is mandatory to first select the hub which you want to rename else you will receive a message saying “Please select your hub first.”