To add your Lexi Smart Air Purifier to your LEXI app (Hub or No Hub mode), follow the steps given below:
- Please ensure that your LEXI hub is in Local mode. If you are adding the Air Purifier to your LEXI environment (no hub mode), ensure that the environment is active in your LEXI app.
- Make sure your Air Purifier has been plugged in/turned on. An Air Purifier will flash a Wi-Fi icon indicating that it is ready to be added.
- If your Air Purifier is not flashing the Wi-Fi sign, please reset the Air Purifier.
- On your LEXI app, select Devices from the Functions Menu.
- Click on Air Purifier option and then click on "Add Device" from the bottom of your phone screen.
- If your mobile phone's Bluetooth is not on, LEXI app will ask permission to switch it on.
- Click on “Air Purifier”.
- Air purifier needs to connect to the same Wi-Fi network to which your hub/phone is connected. Please enter the Wi-Fi network password.
- Click on “Next”.
- Your LEXI app will now start configuring the Air Purifier on the selected Wi-Fi network and on successful configuration, you will see the list of Air Purifiers.
- Click on the “+” sign to add the Air Purifier.
- Once it is added successfully, you will get the below success message. Click “OK”.
- You will notice that the Wi-Fi signal icon on your Air Purifier will stop blinking and show a stable icon.
- You can now see the Air Purifier on your LEXI app Home Screen as well as on the Functions screen inside the “Air Purifier” icon.
- You can also check this video tutorial on setting up and using your LEXI Smart Air Purifier.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.