To add your Air Quality Monitor to your LEXI app (Hub or No Hub mode), follow the steps given below:
- Please ensure that your LEXI hub is in Local mode. If you are adding the Air Quality Monitor to your LEXI environment (no hub mode), ensure that the environment is active in your LEXI app.
- Make sure your Air Quality Monitor has been plugged in/turned on. It should be flashing green light if its ready to be added to your LEXI app.
- If your Air Quality Monitor is not flashing the green light, please reset the Air Quality Monitor.
- On your LEXI app, select Devices from the Functions Menu.
- Click on “Sensors”and then click on "Add Device" from the bottom of your phone screen.
- If your mobile phone's Bluetooth is not on, LEXI app will ask permission to switch it on.
- Click on “Air Quality Monitor”.
- Your app will search for the “Air Quality Monitor".
- Once its found by your app, a pop-up message will appear asking for your WiFi password. Your Air Quality Monitor needs to connect to the same Wi-Fi network to which your hub/phone is connected. Please enter your WiFi password and click Next.
- Once your device is connected to your WiFi, you will see a message “1 Air Quality Monitor Found”.
- Click on the plus (+) sign to add the Air Quality Monitor.
- Once its added successfully, you will get a message confirming the same. Click OK.
- You can now see the Air Quality Monitor on your Lexi app Home Screen as well as on the Functions screen inside the “Sensors” icon.
- You can also check this video tutorial on setting up and using your LEXI Smart Air Quality Monitor.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.