To add a Sengled device to the LEXI system, please follow the steps given below:
- Configure the devices first through Sengled mobile app. It is not necessary to configure these devices on the same network as your LEXI hub, as they connect via internet using the username/password of the devices (which you configured on the Sengled system).
- Once it has been added to the Sengled system, open your LEXI Mobile App and click on the Functions tab. Now click Add Device button on the Devices Screen.
- Click on Sengled and the next screen will show ask you to provide the username and password for Sengled system.
- Once you enter the correct login credentials, the next screen will ask you to grant permission to your LEXI app to access the configured Sengled devices.
- Now you will be shown the configured Sengled devices.
- Click the + button next to the light you wish to add to your LEXI Mobile App. It will add the chosen Sengled light to the LEXI Mobile App and you will be able to control all operations using your LEXI Mobile App.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.